Half a million people are injured on bicycles every year. Over 700 bicyclists die every year as the result of bike accidents. If you or a loved one are injured in a bicycle accident due to the negligence of another party you may be eligible for money damages to compensate you for the injuries you sustained in the accident.
People who are injured in bicycle accidents usually have many questions including:
• Will my medical bills be paid?
• Will I be paid for the damage done to my bike?
• Do I have a claim against the person who caused the accident?
• Will my out of work losses be compensated?
• Will my auto insurance pay for my injuries in the bike accident?
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident you should contact an experienced Massachusetts Bicycle Lawyer immediately. Contact Attorney MacDonald now and he will provide you with the answers to all of your questions about your accident. Call him today at 413-734-3515. He will handle your claim in an aggressive and competent manner to make sure that you get the compensation you deserve. Of course you will only be charged a fee if your claim is successfully resolved. There will be no charge for your initial consultation.